The Sammy D Foundation was established in Sam's memory to educate young people about the impact of violence, and the consequences it has on victims, perpetrators, bystanders, families, friends and the broader community.
Over the last 10 years we have expanded our focus to encompass a suite of programs aimed at:
- preventing bullying and violence in schools, sporting clubs and the community
- educating young people about the harms associated with alcohol and other drugs
- educating young people and their parents about how to host a safer party
- educating parents about behavioural impact and positive role modelling for their children
- providing young people most at risk of behing impacted by violence with access to positive adult role models.
For more information about our suite of Program or to enquire about a Sammy D Foundation program click here.
Please donate and help us to achieve our aims.